Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Productive Night!




I have some cards to share with you tonight! I have been so busy the past week I haven't made my birthday cards I've been needing to send out. I sat down tonight and put together three cards.

First note, I am so excited to be receiving my Stampin' Up Starter Kit tomorrow! Can't wait for the Brown Man to get here! Even though my hubby works for UPS, I always tease him that our delivery guy is just too cute! ( but I still think my personal brown man is the cutest!)

The cards I've made so far don't have alot of Stampin Up products on them. I've just started stamping in the last two months and am just acquiring all of my tools and products. After tomorrow you should see LOTS of Stampin' Up colors, stamps and bling on my cards!

So, the first two birthday cards I made, I used the flower from the SAB- Merci stamp set. I also used the Happy Birthday stamp from So Many Scallops and my new scallop punch which arrived today!

The third card was made with a stamp set I bought at StampFest a couple of weeks ago. This bunny is sooooo cute. It's an Easter Stamp Set but also came with some birthday sentiments inside too. This stamp set is from Darcie's. Love their stuff! I'll be showcasing some more of their stamp sets in the future.

I used Black Stazon Ink and my Prismacolor Pencils with OMS to color the cards. The bunny card also has stickles to give it a little punch!

Thanks for looking!


No comments: