Saturday, March 15, 2008

60 Questions from Jenn!

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me (not really 60, missing questions are ones Dawn didn't put on her blog)
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? CD Case, Leather jacket, umbrella and some SU catalogs.
2. When was the last time you threw up? About two weeks ago.
3. What's your favorite curse word? Frickin...learned it from all the Marines I know!
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Kristina my daughter who looked so gorgeous in her Prom attire, my husband Bennie and my dog max!
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? sleeping
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? dowloading the 177 pictures I took of the kids in their prom attire.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? making some cards
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? no
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Told my hubby about my conversation with Kevin. ( He's my daughter's boyfriend who is in the Marines and couldn't take her to prom tonight :-( )
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Haagen Daz- Bananas Fostoer
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Coke
12. What are you wearing right now? shorts and a tank top
13. What was the last thing you ate? french bread pizza.. actually eating it now
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? no.. I spend my money on stamping and scrapping supplies!
15. When was the last time you ran? in 8th grade at P.E. LOL
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Superbowl
18. Who is the last person you emailed? Kelly
19. Ever go camping? yes...
20. Do you have a tan? not at the moment.. I'll start working on it soon!
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? only if I get a to go cup. At home, no.
25. What did your last IM say? Told Joni I would TTYL
26. Are you someone's best friend? yes, Kelli Pittman and Cathleen Vegvary!
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Grocery Shopping, laundry and going to mom and dad's for dinner.
28. Where is your mom right now? at home watching Fox News.. that's all she watches. ;-)
29. Look to your left, what do you see? The dining room table.
30. What color is your watch? don't wear one
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? Keith Urban :-D
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? only if I were morbidly wounded
33. What is your birthstone? Ruby
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? mostly drive through but occasionally I eat in.
35.How many kids do you want? I have 2... wanted 3 but Hubby didn't.
36. Do you have a dog? yes, Max a Rotweiler. He's my baby! Have a cat too.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Kevin
38. Have you met anyone famous? yes, Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood,
39. Any plans today? well it's 10:00 pm.. my plans are now to relax and make a few cards.
40. How many states have you lived in? 1 - Florida
41. Ever go to college? yes but never finished.
42. Where are you right now? at home in the living room which is also my scrap area
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? working till 8pm at night! I hate getting off so late. But.. I do like sleeping in each morning..
44. Last song listened to? More Than A Memory- Garth Brooks
46. Are you allergic to anything? Penicillin
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? at home my blue "reef" flip flops and at work my brown boots.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes, Shelley cause she's an awesome cardmaker and has the most awesome stamping studio!
50. Is anyone jealous of you? if they are, I don't know about it.
51. What time is it? 9:59pm
52. Do any of your friends have children? yes
53. Do you eat healthy? i each much healthier than I used to since I found out I'm diabetic.
54. What do you usually do during the day? work..UGH
55. Do you hate anyone right now? No, I don't hate anyone. Dislike maybe..but not hate.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? yes..several times a day!
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 43
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? no
60. How did you get one of your scars? on the tip of my thumb, I cut the tip off when I was 11 years old cutting an orange. Had to get stitches to sew it back on.

No comments: