Here's a fun little questionnaire I've found on several blogs lately. I thought I'd join in.
I'm going to tag the following people to answer these questions too!
Joni, Maria, Shelley, Jenn, Wendy, Amanda H.,
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I'd better leave town.. my hubby had a vasectomy!
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? November 2007, to go see Garth Brooks in concert in Kansas City! I flew to Tulsa OK and drove to KC with friends!
3. What did the last text message you sent say? " Why don't you answer when I call you?" to my daughter!
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? I love eyes, chest and mouth!
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? De-clutter my house.
6. Shoe size? 8
7. Been to Mexico? No, but hope to someday when I go on a cruise!
8. When is the last time you had a massage? Don't remember the date but about 2 years ago.
9. What was the last TV show you watched? American Idol
10. What are your plans for the weekend? My daughter has her Senior Prom tonight so we'll be spending the day getting ready, and I'm taking pictures of a group of about 20 kids before prom. Tonight I plan to make some cards and tomorrow I hope to get some crafting in too!
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Yes.
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? My CD case, a leather jacket, umbrella and Stampin' Up catalogs!
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping soundly :-)
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? I don't think anyone really strikes me right now. Back in my younger days I would have said Tom Cruise, but he's become so weird I have totally changed my mind about him. Can't think of anyone.
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? I have been to a male review at a local Country Bar years ago, but I've never been to a " strip club".
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? They don't make it anymore :-( It was Haagen Daz- Bananas Foster ice cream. God I LOVED that ice cream!
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? Superbowl 42
18. Ever go camping? once or twice, I try to avoid it... Holiday Inn is more my style! LOL
19. Last phone call? To my daughter to discuss Prom events today..
20. Are you allergic to anything? penicillin.
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? Life is very short. Cherish every moment you have with your family and friends because you never know when those you love and hold dear will leave this earth.
22. What do you do at work? I work in the escalated correspondence department and respond to letters and resolve customers issues.
23. What is your mom's name? I call her Momma but her name is Annelore. (pronounced Anna-Lora) She is german and I LOVE her name. Most people just call her Ann.
24. Ever cried for no reason? All the time! I cry at the drop of a hat.. especially during movies, or TV shows that are emotional.
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? No, but I'm sure my daughter can! LOL
26. What is your favorite color to wear? Coral and turquoise.
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? Tampa to Dusseldorf, Germany to visit my mom's family.
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Tampa to New York City.
29. What are your turn-offs? people who don't look at you when they talk to you. Mean People, and people who think the world owes them something.
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? glass of wine
31. What are you craving right now? A steak from Outback Steakhouse.
One another subject....
Tonight is my daughters Senior Prom. I'll be posting some pictures later tonight of her in her dress! Stay tuned!