Friday, January 9, 2009

It's Great To Be A Florida Gator!!!!




We did it!!! Tim (Superman)Tebow led us to another NCAA Football National Championship!! What a great game it was and it's great to be a Florida Gator!!!


On a more important note, my Mom is doing better and was moved to a regular room today after spending 7 days in ICU. We are hoping she'll be able to come home tomorrow.

I am hoping to get some cards put together this weekend. I brought some stamping supplies to Mom's which included new stamps and shimmerz that I just received from Susana. Can't wait to ink them up!

6 comments:

Danni said...

I'm so glad your mom is doing better!!
Can't wait to see some new creations!

Sammi said...

Well done!! lol!
Glad to hear your Mum is doing better...Will be praying for continued improvement and health for her and strength for you!!
Sammi
xxx

Scrappin and Yappin said...

Monica,
So glad to hear the good news about your Mom :)

And the GATORS WOW!!!

Heather "Hev" said...

So glad your Mum is doing better :)

I know what a relief that is!

Deb Neerman said...

Yay, go 'Gators!!

ScrappyPam said...

Monica, I'm so glad to hear that your mother is doing better!