Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Big Thank You and a New Card...

First of all, I want to thank everyone who emailed and left me all the wonderful comments regarding my post a few days ago pertaining to my brother. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful friends!

On To The Card...



I made this card last week and haven't had time to share it on my blog yet. I really like how it turned out.

Tomorrow I'm going to my friend Shelley's house for a day of stamping! I've got lots of images colored and hope to get them made into cards. I need to get some Christmas Cards completed so hopefully I'll make some progress tomorrow.

I hope to have some new cards to show you tomorrow night. I know you all are probably tired of seeing Magnolias.

6 comments:

Christy said...

She is ADORABLE! Keep up the good work. Have fun at Shelley's. I already told her, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shelley. Have a great stampin day.

Kim Costello said...

Lovey card, great colours and we're never tired of magnolia's!
Hope you have the best time stamping with Shelley's. (would love a stamping day!)Take care, Kim xxx

Lisadwb said...

Enjoy your stamp day!! I love the color combo, and what a sweet little lady!

Heidi Kimmerly said...

WOW! I just LOVE your Tilda - what a fabulous card. I love all of your other cards too. Will beback to visit more often.

Jessica Smith said...

She is adorable cute card.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is so sweet. Love the colours you have used. Very cute!