Monday, September 15, 2008

Another Monday....

WOW...is it just me or are the days flying by this year? I can't believe we are half way through September already! I hope everyone had a good weekend, and I hope that all my fellow stampers that were in Hurricane Ike's path are ok and got through it with minimal damage.

Have you seen the new widget that you can add to your blogs called "followers"? If you follow my blog you can add yourself to my followers list over on the right. I'd love to see how many followers I have.

You can also subscribe to my blog over on the right too. I love Google Reader and keep up with all my blurfing through google reader.

I haven't made any new cards in the past few days, but I did get to color some new Magnolias. I'm hoping to get the cards put together this week. Here's a card I made last week.




Today I went to see the new movie "The Women". Very cute movie! Amazingly, there wasn't one single solitary male in this movie. The story line was cute and I LOVE Meg Ryan!



Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

TCake said...

Hi Monica.....loving the magnolia's!....off to see the women next week....popped your atc in the post a couple of weeks ago...has the pigeon delivered it yet?
hugs Teresa x

Christine Riley said...

Absolutely adorable, I just love this Tilda image! :) TFS!

Hugs,
Christine

Rose Ann said...

This is just darling, and your coloring is wonderful!! Adorable card!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So so sweet.

Anonymous said...

My first visit to your blog. Love all of your Magnolia's. I don't have any of them myself...maybe someday. I would like to see "The Women" too ~ the original is an old black and white that I just love to watch. If you ever get a chance check it out, I'm sure you'll love it. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comment.

Kim Costello said...

Adorable card, just catching up and managing to add a few peeps to my followers, haven't actually worked out google reader yet, should do soon! Hope you're well HuGs Kim x

Theresa Momber said...

Monica, this is beautiful. You color these Tilda's so well.

Janet said...

WOW! i love your cards! I ordered some of these stamps, i can't wait to get them and play!!

Jeanette said...

Very sweet card Monica! I love your coloring! Hugs Jeanette

Sammi said...

Oooh... love the image.. Glad you've been able to colour some!! You must have been looking at sooo many Magnolias lately!!
xxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Loving this image that you have used. Very sweet. Hugs, Lainy x