Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This picture doesn't do the card justice!

I really have to come up with a better way to photograph my cards. The pictures aren't coming out well at all. And I have a NICE camera.

I made this tonight with a new stamp I bought this weekend at StampFest.
I used stickles on the green leaves, the pitcher and the glass. I also used my new corner adorner punch and the sentiment reads "thanks so much".

I'm going to start a weekly challange with my stamping buddies to keep us motivated!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Lovely card!

Now, the "cheap" way that I take photographs of things is by taking 2 12x12 pieces of (I use usually use white but have had to take photographs with other colors) cardstock and put them on my kitchen stove. I use one of the background and one for the bottom, then I turn on my exhaust fan light for pretty decent lighting. Mine has two "strengths" of light. Then I put my camera on Macro mode...which is the little flower in a flower pot setting, turn off the flash, steady my hands and photograph the item.

Then you can clean it up in your favorite photo program by cropping it, sharpening it, color correcting it, etc. Hope that helps!