Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I really am a bad blogger!

Made this card for my cousin and his wife who are expecting a baby girl in May! They have two little boys already and this is their first girl! WOOHOO!!

I've been so behind on blogging!! Sorry for those of you who come check in on me! I promise to be a better blogger!

My scrapping group held a crop on Saturday, Feb 2. It was a lot of fun even though I only got 2 pages done! I spent more time stamping and going through tons of stamps that Becky put on the swap table and For Sale Table.

I bought several stamps that day.. some really cute ones that I can't wait to play with. I got two Bella's from Shelley.. Javabella's and Teach-A-Bella.

I made a couple of cards to share. I still have to finish my Valentines Day Cards. Nothing like waiting till the last minute huh??

Friday Night I'm having my very first Stampin Up Party! I'm so exicted!!

Saturday, I'm going to Stamp Fest where I am sure I'll get into tons more trouble! I'm so hopeless! I just need to get my butt off the computer and start stamping! I need some Mojo!

Oh!! Other excited news... I won a set of stamps from The Pink Cat Studio!

I chose Lily & Tweet... aren't they adorable??? Can't wait to get them!

I'm going to make cards tomorrow night with my daughter so I promise to post pictures of what we come up with.

Toodles for now!

3 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Both of these cards are just adorable!! The Bellas are always so much fun!!!

Carolyn King said...

Great cards. I love that one for the expectant mom--how sweet and how fun for her to get her first girl!
Great job on both!

deb said...

Great cards! Love them both!
hugz