Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cherry Blossoms

Hi everyone,

Today was a total washout. Nothing but Severe Weather.. Rain, Wind, Tornadoes and over 5 inches of rain in some parts of my area. We got almost 4 inches, but my parents got over 5 inches. Luckily no damage to our house but the high winds did damage our shed out back.

So, today was a perfect day to make some cards. I had the day off of work because I have to work on Saturday... *BOO!

I used a sketch to make my card today. This sketch is from StampTV and I just loved it.
Here is a picture of the sketch:
This is my card:
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Cherry Blossom by Rubber Stampede; Sentiment stamp from GinaK Designs
Paper: Card base is GinaK Designs 120lb base weight white cardstock. Patterned paper is Basic Grey.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black -Stampin Up Regal Rose for the shading around the image.
Accessories: Nestabilities: Scalloped Rectangles, Beaded Circles and Fancy Tags. Pearls for embellies.


I hope you enjoyed my card today. I'll be back tomorrow with another!


No comments: