Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Busy Summer!

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Father's Day! I fully intend to start blogging on a regular basis again. I hope you all have had a wonderful summer! We had a wonderful time at our annual beach vacation in New Smyrna Beach.I celebrated my 29th birthday again while we were at the beach this year. (LOL)  It was a great time, my best friend and her son came this year and my son Eric was actually able to come for a couple days and spend my birthday with me. He hadn't been to the beach with us in about 4 years.

We've also been spending a lot of time on the boat this year. The weather has been so gorgeous this summer but extremely hot!  I really enjoy boating. It is so relaxing to be out on the water.
Here's a photo of my niece Adele on her first attempt wakeboarding. She has become the little expert after a week of practice!
I have made a few cards, but need to take photos so I can post them. I will do that tomorrow night on the next post.
This is me and my son Eric on my birthday. I just love this boy! I don't get to spend much time with him anymore as he works on the road most of the time.
Here are my two beautiful children on 4th of July. Kristina was able to come home for a 4 day weekend and we really enjoyed spending time her. She is currently in California doing her Pre-deployment training. She will be deploying to Afghanistan in early November.

That's it for now.. Hope you all are well and ready to start seeing some cards! I'm ready to start stamping again!

Hugs!

No comments: