Monday, May 24, 2010

Coming Up For Air......

I can't believe it's been two months since I have blogged! I have to remedy this situation and fast! I'm back in the craft room and have some new cards to share.. but, I won't share them all at one time.

So, since I last posted, my daughter has moved to her permanent duty station in North Carolina.  I was blessed to be able to travel there on Mother's Day Weekend to spend some time with her and see her new home. My husband and I drove her car up to her and boy was she ever happy! She's been without her car since October. I was a little worried she might have forgotten how to drive. LOL

I've been busy lately making cards for Operation Write Home. For those of you who know me, you know that this is an organization near and dear to my heart. This Saturday, on Memorial Day Weekend, I will be participating in my third blog hop with OWH.  I hope you'll take a few minutes this weekend to visit the wonderful cardmakers to see the great creations and tributes we have to share with you in honor of our service men and women.

The card I have to share with you tonight is a card I made using the sketch challenge from the Stars and Stamps Blog 

I love this cute Magnolia stamp.. Tilda with bee.  Isn't she the cutest??  I colored her with Copic Markers. I will be back tomorrow night to share another card with you.  I hope you have a great day! Thanks for visiting!


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Moni, this is such a cute card...I love the bee!! Your coloring as usual is awesome!! Cant wait to see more..

Karen Howard said...

Welcome back to blog land and what a gorgeous card to start off with!

Paula S. said...

Very cute card. Excellent coloring job too!

helloholley said...

cute little image and love the red and white striped shirt and socks!!! ;)

Linda said...

Adorable!