Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Few Pictures From Kevin's Visit Home!


Kevin and me. I love this picture!

Kevin and my dad.

Kevin's dad, Bob, my mom, Kevin, Debbie, Kevin's Mom and me



My Mom, Kevin and my Dad.


Just wanted to share a few pictures of our visit with Kevin when he was home from his Post Iraq trip home. We had a great dinner at my parent's house. Kevin is back in California now at his home base at Camp Pendleton. Last week, on May 7th, he turned the big 21!!

Love you and miss you Kevin!!

4 comments:

Sammi said...

GREAT photos! Glad you had a great dinner!!
Sammi
xxx

Heather "Hev" said...

Such wonderful photos and glad he is home safe :)

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Great photos Monica. It looks like you are all having such a great time. Just checking in to say hello. I haven't had much time to blog recently such just having a wee catch up. Hope you and the family are well. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Lynn said...

thanks for the wonderful picture! Thanks for helping with this event and thank you son for serving!!