Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm Still Here..

Sorry I haven't posted in over 10 days. Work has been so busy and my camera is on the fritz. I had to send it in for service. I have been creating and hope to share some cards with you sometime this week. I have kept up with my Christmas Stamping All Year Long challenges and as soon as I can I will post my creations.

Saturday, I went to a new stamp store in Lakeland and got a new set of Nesties, Scalloped Circles, two new stamp sets from Cornish Heritage Farms and a new 6X6 Basic Grey "Eva" paper pad. Love it!! The stamp sets I bought are sentiments, one for Mother's Day and the other Birthday sentiments.

I also went to Violette's Yard Sale on Saturday and picked up a few good stamps :)

My Magnolia Spring Kit finally arrived Saturday as well and the images are just adorable. I can't wait to play with them.

On a Happy Note... Kevin came home from Iraq on Thursday!! His mom and dad, flew out to meet him and Debbie, Kevin's mom sent me a couple of pictures! So glad he's back on US Soil! He'll be back home on April 3rd and I just can't wait to hug him!!!


5 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Great pictures Monica, you'll be so pleased to have him home. It's not long to go. Hope things slow down for you soon and you get some more crafting done. Lainy xxx

marsha said...

Thanks for sharing the photos, I'm always excited to see one of our vets all smiles when they get home! Hope your camera gets a good checkup - I always keep two on hand just in case (of course, I'm a photo freak anyway, LOL!).

Hugs,
Marsha

Christine Riley said...

Thanks for sharing your phoots with us. Can't wait to see what you create with your new Magnolia kit :)
Hugs, Christine

Joana24 said...

Hi Monica hope you can get some stamping time shortly ,to be able to use does wonderful stamps :) look forward to see you creations with it .

happy easter to you all
Hugs
Joana

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

I just stopped by your blog to look around, and read about "Kevin" coming home from Iraq. Wanted top tell you, I'm really happy for you, I know what a relief it is knowing they are back and safe.. my son returned recently also.
I love your cards.. they are really GREAT!!
Take care!!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13