Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't Forget.....

To Vote today!!!

I'm not into posting my political views here on my blog... but I do encourage EVERYONE TO VOTE!!!

On another note, today I had a outpatient surgical procedure done so I haven't felt up to crafting today. I slept most of the day and am hoping tomorrow I will feel up to creating a few cards since I have the day off for recuperating.

I have been blurfing most of the evening and boy I've seen some beautiful creations tonight. There are lots of new releases coming out and one that I am really excited about is from My Favorite Things. Check out this sneak peek on Michelle's blog!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Election Day!

3 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

Monica, hope you feel better soon!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Hope that you are feeling better soon Monica! Take care. Hugs, Lainy xx

Sammi said...

Praying you feel lots better soon!
*hugs*
Sammi