Monday, January 14, 2008

Love this Card!!


There's a story behind me making this card...

I made this for my childhood best friend Cathleen, that I found about a month ago after 30 years of searching. See story here : http://monismumblings.blogspot.com/2007/12/i-am-so-excited.html

One of my most vivid memories of our childhood was when we were in 4th grade and we used to play jacks on her front porch. One day she had me laughing so hard I literally peed my pants on her porch. I was mortified! Now we laugh at the memory!!

So, my friend Joni has this wonder scrap room and she has more stamps that I've ever seen! She had this stamp of the little old ladies and another sentiment stamp that says" Sometimes I pee when I laugh".

When I saw that sentiment stamp I knew I had to make a card for Cat! Here's the finished card.. I'm going to mail it to her tomorrow.

2 comments:

deb said...

I just read your story Monica about you and your friend. Brought tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for you both! And your card! LOVE IT!! Those women are a hoot, sentiment..Perfect!!
hugz

Lynn Put said...

This is to cute, the image of these little ladies with the saying is so funny!

Great job!